How To Avoid A WhatsApp Ban

 



IF YOU HAVEN'T YET RECEIVED A WARNING OR IF YOU HAVEN'T YET BEEN BANNED FOR USING TMWHATSAPP PLEASE DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL NOROOT FIREWALL TO BLOCK GOOGLE PLAY SERVICES FROM ACCESSING YOUR PHONE. WHATSAPP NOW USERS GOOGLE PLAY SERVICES TO DETECT WHOEVER IS USING A MODDED VERSION OF WHATSAPP AND BANS THEM. ANYHOW AFTER THE INSTALLATION OF THE FIREWALL PLEASE BLOCK ALL THE SERVICES IN THE IMAGE ABOVE AND YOU WILL BE 1OO% SAFE. THIS TRICK ONLY WORKS FOR THOSE WHO HAVEN'T YET BEEN DETECTED OR NEW USERS. MINE IS STILL WORKING BECAUSE OF THIS FIREWALL. THOSE WHO WERE BANNED PLEASE USE A NEW NUMBER OR WAIT UNTIL I FIND A PERMANENT SOLUTION TO THE PROBLEM.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/zge3r1bvxn04cue/NoRoot_Firewall.apk/file

NOTE: REMEMBER TO ALLOW THE FIREWALL TO AUTO START WHENEVER THE PHONE IS RESTARTED.

GOOD LUCK.

9 comments:

Tt said...

I was detected but iswitched back to the official one for almost two months now, if I switch back to tm and install the firewall will I be safe?

Awalu Levison said...

I have detected and my account has been suspended for 24 hours review. I dont know if they will allow me to get my account back. But, I want to know if it is not to be successful, is there any way I can access my chats? I was dong some business thing and my account was suspended the time when I want to get paid. It was a new number that I didn't save. Please help me.

Anonymous said...

I was detected but iswitched back to the official one for almost two months now, if I switch back will it work?

Randy said...

TMWhatapp is so amazing i always use it

Chris said...

TM is really the best because it has advanced interesting features

Anonymous said...

So after installing the fire wall should is press start or I leavešŸ¤”

Anonymous said...

So after installing the fire wall should i press start or I leavešŸ¤”

Josip said...

I have the latest version but as soon as I put the number to receive the verification code it takes me back to A page and asks me to put Tmwhatsapp what do I do in this case

Pamphie said...

Tm whatsapp is the best have been using it since the last three months.